Updated: Jul 18, 2022
The therapeutic manipulation of Varmam sites in which the pranic energy remains focused is known as Varmam treatment. Manipulation of these points with a specific force for a set period of time will release pranic energy and provide relief to the sick person.
by restoring the flow of pranic energy that has become clogged as a result of attacks on certain points (Varmam points) or owing to a variety of other factors.
The main idea is to bring the flow of Varmam energy into balance. The following are the several types of Varmam treatments that are used today:
1. Treatment based on energy
2. Treatment based on vital air
3. Treatment based on the nervous system
4. Treatment based on the bones
5. Muscle-based therapy
6. Treatment based on internal organs